Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday,29July,2009

Today was a tiring and surprising day for me.After 5 hours of learning at school,i still had to go to NAPFA which was very tiring.The NAPFA consits of the incline pull ups,sit ups,shuttle run,standing broad jump and sit and reach.I think the most tiring activity is the sit ups.Even though it was very tiring,i still managed to pass the sit ups.I failed the standing broad jump activity my 1st try was 139cm and my 2nd try was still the same but I my 3rd try was 149cm and I finally passed.After the NAPFA,I still had to follow my mother to buy the groceries and my dinner.When i came home,I realized my sister had fell sick.She had a temperature of 38oC and slight flu so my mother forbidden me to go into the same room as she is so everytime i needed to take something else from the other room I had to ask my mother to help me take it for me.I hope my sister will recover very fast for so she would not suffer so much and i would have a lower rate of getting infected and take things from the other room easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment